The person responsible for the processing of personal data is:
Plano5, Plano5 – Industrial Look
+351 964 577 510
Rua Joaquim da Costa Reis 5 – Aldeia das Dez
3400-218 Aldeia das Dez
2. Which data does Plano5 process and for what purpose
2.1 In the context of your stay, the following personal data are processed:
- first and last name, date of birth, place of birth, gender
- address details possibly postal address
- phone number(s), email address(es)
- Passport details
2.2 Plano5 processes the personal data referred to in sub 2.1 for the following purposes:
- Full name, address, telephone number and e-mail address: for contact about the provision of the information you have requested and/or the handling of the information obtained from you.
- Address, name, telephone number and e-mail address: for registering the bookings and the correct administrative processing thereof.
- Name, address and telephone number: for sending invitations and also information about services and activities of Plano5.
- Address details including name, passport details: for correct handling with the Portuguese authorities, ie the Finanças and the SEF, the tax authorities and the aliens office. The data will be kept for as long as required by Portuguese law.
- Name and bank account number: to settle payments for services purchased.
2.3 Your name, email address and telephone number will be used to ask you about your experiences with Plano5 until no later than two years after the end of the agreement. We also use this data to inform you about the developments of Plano5. We also destroy this data after 2 years.
3. Retention periods
Plano5 processes and stores your personal data for the duration of your stay up to a maximum of two years after the end of this stay. Also as long as the Portuguese legislation requires this regarding the retention of administration data for the tax authorities and foreigners’ service. Subsequently, we destroy the personal data.
4. Security measures and processors
4.1 Plano5 has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
4.2 Plano5 does not use the services of third parties for the processing of personal data.
5. Right of inspection, removal and asking complaints
5.1 You can submit a request via the administration of Plano5 to view, receive, change or delete your personal data. Plano5 will process your request and inform you about this within one month of receipt
5.2 If you wish to object to the (further) processing of your personal data as referred to in Article 2, you can also contact the administration.
5.3 In case you have complaints about the way in which Plano5 processes your personal data or handles your requests. Please also contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the complaints book.
What are cookies
A cookie is a file that is sent by a website (in this case www.plano5.pt). The browser then places this on your computer’s hard drive. There is then a cookie on the hard disk. The next time you visit the website, it will send the stored information to the website. This information is contained in the cookie.
Our website places cookies from Google. The information that Google receives from the cookie is analysed. This is done anonymously as much as possible. Google will only share the information obtained with third parties if they are legally obliged to do so. Or insofar as third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google has We have not been given permission to use information for other Google services. It is an American company and stores the information it collects on American servers. For more information about Google Analytics policies, see the website of Google.
social media buttons
The various social media channels use code with which they place cookies via the site. These social media channels collect information that they can obtain through the cookies. Read the privacy statements of the social media channels used by Plano5 to find out what they do with the collected information.
Disable and delete
You can disable or delete cookies. For this you have to go to the settings of your browser. Are you stuck? Then use the help function of the browser.
8. Google Analytics
We would like to gain insight into the use of the website in order to be able to optimize it for use. Google Analytics is sometimes used for this. This service analyzes the data of website visitors. An IP address is not visible and can therefore not be traced back to a person for us. Google Analytics also has its own policy that can be found online.
9. Social Media Channels
Plano5 does not use social media channels.
Created December 30, 2018